Are you looking for an exciting Middle Colonies unit? You've found it! It's fun to teach about the Middle Colonies when you have active, engaging materials!
Contents of this unit:
Middle Colonies Mixed Map Activity
Triangular Trade Routes
* Information sheet and Desk Diagram Activity
Benjamin Franklin: Colonial Genius
* Information sheet and Collage Activity
* Information sheet and Answer Flaps Activity
Middle Colonies Mini-Lesson Cards and Activities
* What were the Breadbasket Colonies?- Information plus Flap
* Who were the Quakers?- Information plus Quaker Quotes
* Labor in the Middle Colonies- Information plus Circle Map
* Social Classes in the Middle Colonies- Information plus
* Government in the Middle Colonies- Information plus
* The Economy of the Middle Colonies- Information plus Puzzle
Who was an Apprentice?
* Information with Advantages/Disadvantages Activity
* Apprenticeship Application (six trades listed)
Primary Source Print- The Accident in Lombard Street,
Philadelphia 1787: Copy this page on a lighter setting so that
the details of the print are clear to students.
Middle Colonies Scoot Game- A student favorite!
Middle Colonies Unit Test - Includes Answer Key!
Are you looking for a New England Colonies Unit? Check this out:
The New England Colonies: An Active, Engaging Unit
Are you looking for a Southern Colonies Unit? Check this out:
The Southern Colonies: An Active, Engaging Unit
Help your students compare the colonial regions with this activity pack:
Comparing the Colonial Regions Activity Pack
This unit is also contained in a fantastic bundle! Check it out here:
Colonial America Unit Bundle: New England, Middle, Southern, and Comparisons
All images are courtesy of the loc.gov.
All images are listed as “No known restrictions on publication.”
Remember to click the "Follow Me" star to follow my store. I add new products and host sales often!
Visit my blog for fabulous resources: Thrive in Grade Five
You will love these products and units:
The Lost Colony of Roanoke- An Interactive Notebook Lesson
Jamestown Settlement- An Active, Engaging Unit
©2017 Jenifer Bazzit. All rights reserved.
Before I became a teacher-author, I wasn’t familiar with copyright law. You may not have the first clue about copyright and that’s ok! To simplify things, please understand that you have purchased ONE license to use this product in your classroom. This product belongs to me and is copyrighted under my name, so you may not share it freely, email it to coworkers, or upload it to any website, including your school website, district website, blog, or an educational-sharing site. I appreciate your consideration!