Also included in
- SAVE OVER 30% - SAVE $109+ when you purchase every NGSS MS-LS life science PDF resource offered in our Teachers Pay Teachers store, totaling 126 resources, including:NGSS Life Science✅ Worksheets✅ Informational Texts (great as sub plans)✅ No Prep Activities✅ Low Prep Labs✅ Student Projects✅ Holiday-$229.99$339.37Save $109.38
This is a straightforward and quick 10-question quiz on the basics of DNA.
Students must be able to:
- Identify the phosphate, sugar, and bases in a simple diagram of DNA
- Identify the proper pairing of bases in a simple diagram of DNA
- Identify the function of DNA
- Know the definition of "genes"
- Know where DNA is located in the cell
Two similar versions are provided. Wandering eyes will see a quiz that looks like their own, but has different answer choices. So, if they copy, they won't have the correct answer.
- INCLUDES ANSWER KEY
- Please note: this resource is not editable.
- You may find our DNA/Chromosome Test useful.
- You may also be interested in our DNA & Chromosomes ACTIVITIES BUNDLE.
Find more DNA & Chromosome resources in the DNA/Chromosomes Section of Our Store.
Need something different?
Check out all the NGSS-aligned science materials in Our Store!
Our materials are easy to implement, effective, and always standards-based.
Please visit www.FlyingColorsScience.com for news and freebies!