The Middle School BUNDLE is a package of eleven ELA literaure lessons that I have had success selling individually. I’ve bundled these products so you can easily incorporate the ELA standards while getting the most for your money (save over 50% !).
Included in this bundle:
worksheets, activities and lesson plans (featuring Essential Questions, Activating Strategies, Content Standards addressed, Teaching Strategies and Exit Tickets) and ten PowerPoints on the following products:
1. "A Mason Dixon Memory" by Clifton Davis WORKSHEET and lesson plan
2. "Antaeus" Lesson with Worksheet
3. Connotation, Denotation and Figurative Language in
4. Harriet Tubman, Comparing “A Glory over Everything” with “All Aboard with TG”
5. Reading, Listening and Viewing a Text… Pompeii
6. Retelling and the Plot Mountain using "Dragon, Dragon" by John Gardner
7. Rosa Parks: An Interview "I Was Not Alone" Cause and Effect L Plan and Wksts
8. Sequence of Events in "The Hummingbird King" PPT, Activities, ETC
9. Sequence, Episodes and Character Development with “LaBamba”
10. The themes of Good and Evil in "Master Frog" and other Folktales
11. 4, 5, 6 Text Structure PowerPoint, Lesson, Worksheets (Simplified Version)
Please click the link to the individual products for a more in-depth description of the products in this bundle. Be sure to check out the positive feedback, too!
Purchasing the bundle is a HUGE savings over buying the lessons individually-- over 50% off! These lessons will fit perfectly in your middle school classroom.
Thanks so much! – Kim