Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (15)
showing 1-5 of 15 products
Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle | PDF and Digital Formats: Use these ready-to-go no-prep sub plans for middle school ELA classes. All the teacher needs to do is upload the sub plans to a secure online location, and then students can complete the engaging before, during, and after reading/viewing activities.
Students will learn about a variety of high-interest topics, such as:
- One Child Policy
- 4-Day Workweek
- Charitable Athletes
- Climate Change
- Effects of Sugar
- Fast Fashion
- Fax Machines
- Green Buildings and Spaces
- Party Planning
- Sustainable Fashion Trends
- Reusable Take Out Containers
Bonus File: Rubik's Cube Sub Plan
These sub plans can also be used as asynchronous work, independent class work, homework, or fast finisher activities.
- 15 Different Sub Plans
- Student Assignment Sheet (Before, During, and After Reading Activities)
- Reading Comprehension Questions
- Journal Prompts
- Printable & Digital Formats
- These lessons can be completed using paper or the provided Google Slides.
In This Lesson, Students Will
- View a related video.
- Read an article.
- Answer comprehension questions.
- Complete a journal response.
- Reliable internet connection
- Provided assignment sheets
- Pen/Paper or digital writing tool (Google Docs/Slides)
These middle school ELA sub plans can be used in the ELA, Geography, or other subject area classrooms.
- “More for me than my students, this resource hit the spot. Was easy for me to assign quickly in an emergency.”
- “I've used multiple pieces out this resource and love that I can leave the work for a supply teacher without worrying. Great activities, to get my students thinking, debating and writing."
- “Great in the case of an emergency sick day!"