This grammar packet is perfect for the upper elementary/ middle school crowd (grades 4-8)! Target a variety of grammar and syntax goals with this low ink packet. Worksheets are designed to be used in small groups, but feel free to modify the instructions and use with individual students as well.
(8) Grammar Games Worksheets: targets sentence correction, forming grammatically correct sentences, and unscrambling words to form sentences. Students are challenged to complete these tasks in addition to completing a maze, drawing a facial expression to match a sentence, and locating a target word in a word search.
(6) Type It, Say It Worksheets: targets stating past tense verb form of a given present tense verb. Student is instructed to “type” out the word on this keyboard-themed worksheet before saying the answer aloud in order to earn points.
(1) Ninja Negatives Game Board: student(s) roll dice (dice not included) to travel around game board, while creating sentences containing target negatives (i.e. “don’t”, “can’t”, and “won’t”).
(1) Ninja Negatives Writing Page: use this page in addition to game board to target written sentences.
(1) Classmate Comparatives and Superlatives: students make comparisons with their classmates in order to work on comparatives and superlatives.
(1) Liberty & Grammar: targets connecting sentences with conjunctions, forming grammatically correct sentences, and listing adjectives to describe the Statue of Liberty. This worksheet includes a maze and connect—the-dots activity.
Be sure to also check out:
Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling Book Companion
Middle School Speech and Language (Greek gods/ goddesses)
Middle School Speech and Language (Egypt gods/ goddesses)
Down Under Synonyms & Antonyms No Prep Worksheets
Speech Therapy Challenge Bundle