Products in this Bundle (86)
showing 1-5 of 86 products
A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep.
>>> Distance Learning Compatible <<<
This resource is hosted on Google Drive, featuring Google Slides edition of student worksheets and can be used with Google Classroom. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
>>> Purchasing this product gives you access to both the 1.0 and 2.0 Editions of the Project School Wellness Curriculum (that is over 200+ comprehensive, skills-based health lesson plans!).
Surprised are fun. But not when it comes to spending money. Be sure to check out the full preview to see exactly what’s included in this resource. Seriously, click here to review everything that’s included with this purchase.
>>> ENGAGE STUDENTS with interactive health lesson plans connected to relevant health topics and focused on building vital life skills.
Levels One, Two, and Three of the is included in this purchase. This level was designed as an introduction to health and laying the foundation for establishing lifelong health in each student's life. Here's an overview:
- Students will learn how to evaluate and assess individual well-being.
- Students will develop health skills to strengthen and sustain each element of their well-being.
- Students will learn how to actively create a life that empowers students to thrive.
>>> SAVE TIME & ENERGY with this health education unit. Each lesson comes with a detailed teaching guide, outlining every aspect of the class period from start to finish. There is NO EXTRA PLANNING required and minimal prep before class.
- 100+ full lesson plans - - literally no extra planning needed - - just print and go!
- A teaching instruction video and written instruction for every single lesson.
- Teaching PowerPoints for each lesson.
- Grading rubrics for quick and meaningful assessments.
- Summative assessments at the end of each module and a major project at the end of the level. - Come as PDFs and Google Forms
- Student worksheets come as PDFs and Google Slides.
- An answer key with teaching examples for every lesson.
- Many of our best selling items are included - - Inside & Out Emotional & Mental Health worksheets, Nutrition Scavenger Hunt, Physical Health Discovery Stations, Sex Ed, the Ultimate Exit Ticket, and more!
- Free updates for life! Yes, with this one-time purchase you have access to any updates or add ons to this curriculum (the price will rise as new lessons are added).
- This curriculum was created for 6th, 7th, and 8th-grade students. Depending on your students, lessons can be adapted to accommodate 5th through 9th-grade students.
- This curriculum can be used in a number of ways.
- Be an add-on to a physical education course by teaching health two or three days a month
- Used as the sole curriculum for a middle school health course
- Serve as Advisory or Homeroom curriculum
- Used by school counselors as part of a comprehensive school counseling program
- Or any other way you like to adapt it!
- Each level has ten modules with 3-4 lessons within each section. Modules include an introduction, a section for each dimension of health, and an end-of-level project.
- Modules focus on one of the eight dimensions of health: physical, emotional & mental, social, spiritual, financial, occupational, environmental, and intellectual.
- Your purchase comes with the following add-on resources:
We provide teachers with engaging health lesson plans focused on relevant issues.
Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive.
Our lessons are:
Teacher-designed. Classroom-tested. Student approved
Download FREE Lesson Plan Bundle - - Lesson plans, classroom posters, student activities, and more!
***Google Drive Disclaimer***
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!