Products in this Bundle (35)
showing 1-5 of 35 products
This Back to School Essentials bundle is made especially for school librarians working with students in Grades 6-8! Perfect for new and new-ish school librarians, this bundle includes everything you need to start your school year like a pro!
There so much in this bundle--over 1100 pages! --it includes a lot more detail than the thumbnails!
- major US and international holidays, obscure holidays, monthly celebrations, this day in history, cover colors, and book genres.
- Every theme also includes in four reading & interest levels.
- There are currently in the set.
(3 posters + 2 record sheets)
- Students choose their own reading goals from :
- A to Z
- 40-Book Challenge
- Personalized Reading Challenges.
- Includes posters and reading tracking sheets
- Includes 8 pages of (print on Avery 5160 labels) representing approximately 180 countries
- 2-page reading challenge
- 8 bookmarks that list suggested reading for each of 7 continents + China, editable in PowerPoint
- 2 sets of 6 Bingo cards for middle school
- one set is in color and one set is blackline
- edit in PPT
- also includes version
(252 PNG files + 2 editable PPT templates)
- Over 200 editable library genrefication shelf labels
- The monthly display posters listed above also include 20 genre posters with editable read-alike bookmarks.
- add to book spine labels to denote genre
- prints 60 labels per page
- use Avery 5195 "Return Address" labels for easy sticking
- color text and images, on a white background
- 30 "Hundreds" section labels
- 120 specific Dewey number labels
- all labels include simple illustration
- color and black line available
- horizontal and vertical formats available
- , but product includes 20 editable PPT templates
(24 pages total)
- Editable Back to School Night PowerPoint for librarians--scroll important library information on Back to School Night
- Editable Handy-Dandy Guide to the Library--Give this to your teachers and administrators to promote the library and generally look like the rock star librarian you are!
- Editable Library Resources Brochure for students, parents, and teachers. Add your school's database descriptions, URLs, and site-wide logins. Keep tri-folded copies on the circulation desk to promote database usage and help minimize all those "what's the login to...?" phone calls and emails.
- Manual Library Checkout System--Use this when the OPAC goes down or as an alternative to self-checkout.
- Read Off Your Library Fine bookmarks
- use for library newsletters or for countertop communications
- 15 colorful infographics
- all text is editable and movable (except headlines)
- Raise money to buy new library books
- PowerPoint introduction for students (9 slides, fully-editable)
- Read-A-Thon Pledge sheets (2 pages, mostly editable)
- Reading Trackers (2 pages, mostly editable)
- 3 pages of directions, tips, and ideas
- Four digital bulletin boards, each with 23 slides.
- . Headers and images are not editable.
- Also includes
- Lesson 1----Your first library lesson is a fun, interactive way to help your students find important items in the library. (16 pages)
- Lessons 2-3----This 5-page survey and PowerPoint presentation will help you get to know your students' reading preferences. Now includes for Google Classroom! (5 pages)
- Lesson 4--"--A fun way to refresh student knowledge on library genres and possibly introduce them to some new genres. (12 pages)
- Lesson 5----This PowerPoint story will help your students learn and remember the Dewey categories. (24 pages)
- Lesson 6----Students roll the dice and use Dewey categories to survive the zombie apocalypse. This game includes 25 scenarios and can be used in multiple lessons. (39 pages)
- Lessons 7-8----This is my most popular product! You can use your students' genre personalities all year long when purchasing, booktalking, and recommending books. Have your teachers take the quiz, too! (114 pages)
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store.