showing 1-5 of 7 products
- Bundle Description
Your students will have fun practicing solving, graphing, and verifying one-step and two-step inequalities, unit rates, fraction, decimal, percent word problems, factors and multiples, and combining like terms with the distributive property in this 14-game engaging word association activity called $100,000 Pyramid.
How to Play: Students will solve the problems. They will then unscramble the clue words to find a common association. Some of these activities are differentiated to accommodate all levels of students.
This resource includes:
- 2 Games Solving and Verifying One-Step Inequalities
- 2 Games Solving and Verifying Two-Step Inequalities
- 4 Games Unit Rates: Differentiated (2 are winter themed)
- 2 Games Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents Word Problems
- 2 Games Factors VS Multiples
- 2 Games Combining Like Terms with the Distributive Property: Differentiated
- Teacher Instructions
- Student Answer Sheet
- Answer Key
Check out MORE middle school activities below!
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multipliying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©