This is an original 68 page booklet aligned with Common Core Standards for Middle School Math - Grades 5 - 7. The booklet includes visual, detailed explanations, and practice sheets on:
1. Greatest Common Factor,
2. Least Common Multiple,
3. Prime Numbers & Prime factorization,
4. Translating numbers from scientific notation into standard form,
5. Adding Fractions (with like and unlike denominators)
6. Adding Mixed Fractions
7. Changing Improper Fractions into Mixed Numbers
8. Adding and subtracting mixed fractions.
9. Subtracting Fractions (with like and unlike denominators)
10. Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers with regrouping.
11. Dividing Fractions
12. Multiplying Fractions
13. Recursive Patterns
F.IF.A.3 Recognize that sequences are functions, sometimes defined recursively, whose domain is a subset of the integers.
CC.9.12.B.BF.1 Write a function that describes a relationship between two quanitities
MP2: Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
MP4: Model with mathematics.
14. Percents and Fractions
15. Fractions and Decimals
Common Core Math - Grade 7
16.Area, Base & Height Of Triangles
6.GA.1 Common Core Math
17. Integers - Addition and Subtraction
Mrs. Lena, M.Ed.