paper clip (to make a spinner), formula charts, paintball cards, recording sheets (2 per player or pair)
Your task is to find the area of the wall that is NOT covered by your paintballs.
1. This game is meant for 2 or 4 players. (Four players work in pairs.)
2. Shuffle the paintball cards and place them face down in the center of the table.
3. Spin the spinner two times. Once to see what shape and size your wall is. And once to determine how many paintballs you get to throw….draw that many paintball cards from the center deck.
4. Calculate the area of your wall, and also of each paintball you draw. (To find out what area of your wall remains unmarked with a paintball, find the difference.)
5. Keep track of your wall areas left unmarked by paintballs. Compare them with your opponent(s). The player(s) with the least amount of wall left unmarked by paintballs after 4 rounds wins the game.
Note: When all paintball cards are used, shuffle them and return them to the center of the table, facedown.