Ration Round Up
Teacher Note: Cut apart the cards in advance!
1. Shuffle the cards and lay them out on the table facing up in 8 rows of 8.
2. Player A chooses a picture card. Player B will try to find 3 additional cards that match this card. If Player B is able to find the other 3 cards to match Player A’s card, he/she collects that group of cards as a set. Player A must agree that those 4 cards match. If they do not, the cards are returned to the table, face up, and it is now Player B’s turn.
3. Player B selects a picture card and it is not Player A’s turn to find the 3 matches.
4. Play continues until all the cards are grouped.
5. The player with the most number of sets at the end of the game wins.