Looking for a fun and engaging way to review before midterm exams? This holiday themed math project for middle school students is the perfect way to cover multiple skills while still having some fun.
• coordinate plane activity: students will read ordered pairs on the graph as well as plot given points.
• 9 problem riddle activity covering unit rates and proportions
• 9 piece puzzle activity reviewing operations with integers
• 6 problem solve and sketch activity reviewing operations with rational numbers (mainly fractions)
• a dining activity reviewing discount, tax and tip
• 8 problem activity reviewing proportional and non proportional relationships from tables, graphs and equations.
• 6 problem coloring page reviewing determine the slope from a graph.
• BONUS: holiday themed homework passes (3 per page)
• 1 dice
• 1 paper clip
• markers/crayons/or colored pencils
There are a total of 7 activities, however if your students haven't covered a particular skill, any of the activities can be pulled out.
Answer keys included.
❯❯❯Be sure to download the preview page for a sneak peek inside this resource!❮❮❮
You can also find this resource in my ❯❯❯ 7th Grade Math Mega Resource Bundle ❮❮❮
***Don't forget, by leaving FEEDBACK
you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases***
***When new items are released within my store they are marked down 50% or more for a limited time! By becoming a FOLLOWER
you will get notifications on these products before they are posted at regular price!
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.