Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
45.86 MB | 57 pages
Designed for students needing to strengthen their skills over the summer vacation. These are NOT a set of worksheets! Students solve problems using a mixed set of skills, collect and graph data while assimilating each activity into the real world. This item is suitable for a 7 to 10 week break. Everything you need, ready to copy and distribute.
Students at home will need access to rulers, scissors, glue, coloring materials and paper.
Intended for students who have completed grades 6-8, but may not yet have mastered the necessary skills for their appropriate grade level.
Many items will be ready to display in September!
Grade Level 5-8
Ready to copy work packet includes:
• Pre and post self-assessments
• 10 - problem solving activities with solutions
• 1 - Vocabulary word search puzzle
• 1 - Animal areas and equivalent percent activity with rubric
• 2 - Coordinate plane activities:
o “Ice Cream Cone”
o “Banana Split Sundae”
• 3 - Hands-on Projects
o Postcard to a famous mathematician with rubric
o “Sugar Shocker” project with rubric
o Probability project with rubric
• 2 - Graphing projects
o “Cutting Coupons” bar graph with rubric
o “Ball Toss Data” Stem-and-leaf plot with rubric
• 1 – Middle school reference sheet
• 1 set of “Reflect & Connect” response pages.
• Cover sheet for school use.