- Grab your students' attention with this math, growth mindset, and writing all in one resource! Your students will practice 20 problems converting metric and customary units. They will then find the growth mindset quote using their answers and write about the quote they just found. Conversion char
- Grab your students' attention with this math, growth mindset, and writing all in one resource! Your students will practice 20 problems modeling fractions, decimals, and percents. They will then find the growth mindset quote using their answers and write about the quote they just found. This resource
- Google Slides or PDF activity. Grab your students' attention with this 2-activity math, growth mindset, and writing all in one resource! Your students will practice 10 problems writing and solving equations. They will then find the growth mindset quotes using their answers and write about the quote
- Google Slides or PDF Activity. Give your students practice solving multi-step equations with distributing. Your Algebra class will answer the 10 questions, and then have fun shading the boxes in the grid with the correct answers. The UNSHADED boxes will give them the growth mindset quote. Inclu
- Bundle Description
Your middle school students will have fun practicing writing and solving one-step equations, finding metric and customary conversions, and modeling fractions, decimals, and percents while learning how to have a growth mindset! Students will practice the problems and shade out the answers in the grid. The unshaded answers form a growth mindset quote. Students can write about what this quote means and you can dicuss it as a class.
This resource includes:
- 2 Writing and Solving One-Step Equations
- 1 Metric and Customary Conversions
- 1 Modeling Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- 1 Solving Two-Step Equations using the Distributive Property
- Student Answer Sheet
- Student Quote Sheet
- Answer Key
Check out MORE middle school activities below!
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Integer Operations Escape Room using Google Forms
- Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Escape Room using Google Forms
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multipliying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©