Products in this Bundle (46)
showing 1-5 of 46 products
Save your time, money, and sanity with these middle school math guided notes. These notes are aligned to the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade common core standards and work great as an introduction, reinforcement or review of the material. These notes are very thorough and require no prep.
You are saving 30% off each of the individual products when purchasing this bundle.
✔️ Distance Learning: Print packets (or have students print packets) and teach online following them.
✔️ In the classroom: Print packets and teach
✔️ Easy to follow along because they are very thorough! Students can easily go back and review a topic if needed.
Formatted for back-to-back printing with page numbers. They work great in a 3-ring binder or spiral-bound.
Bonus File Included: All notes in a clickable directory
- Dividing Multi-Digit Numbers
- Decimal Operations
- GCF and LCM
- Dividing Fractions
- Absolute Value
- Converting Units
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Percent Applications (whole/part)
- Expressions - Evaluating, Reading & Writing
- Equations - One-Step
- Area - Triangles and Quadrilaterals
- Surface Area with Nets
- Volume of Rectangular Prisms with Fractional Edge Lengths
- Unit rates
- Proportional relationships
- Integer operations
- Rational number operations
- Simplifying expressions with rational numbers
- Solving equations with rational numbers
- Solving inequalities with rational numbers
- Proportions and real-world percents
- Scale drawings
- Angles and equations
- Composite area, surface area, and volume of prisms
- Measures of center and variability & Random sampling
- Rational and Irrational Numbers
- Exponent Properties
- Solve Equations with Variables on Both Sides
- Scientific Notation
- Systems of Equations
- Slope and Graphing Linear Equations
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Square Roots and Cube Roots
- Parallel Lines with Transversals and Triangles
- Volumes of Cones, Cylinders & Spheres
- Transformations: Similarity and Congruence
- Scatter Plots
- Two-Way Frequency Tables
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math