showing 1-5 of 11 products
- Bundle Description
Practice makes progress, right? Each of the included Practice Sheet for standards (some broken down into separate parts depending on skill) for Sixth, Seventh and Eighth Grade are easy to use and implement for extra practice, homework or even a quick assessment.
This Download includes:
- Alignment Documents for Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS), Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS)
- 48 Practice Sheets for Sixth Grade (each have an I Can statement, room to show work, and a reflection question to go along with each concept)
- 41 Practice Sheets for Seventh Grade (each have an I Can statement, room to show work, and a reflection question to go along with each concept)
- 36 Practice Sheets for Eighth Grade (each have an I Can statement, room to show work, and a reflection question to go along with each concept)
- Answer key for EACH Practice Sheet in the same format
- EDITABLE Template for you to create additional Homework/Practice Sheets
Total of 125 Sheets to use in your classes for homework, extra practice, quizzes, IEP assessments, and more!
Interested in Trying Before You Buy? Download the Preview which includes NINE of the Homework Sheets (3 per grade level) as well as the answer keys to test out with your students today!
→ Did you know that you can get CREDITS for future purchase by leaving feedback on each of your purchases? Simply navigate to the My Purchases page and next to each download you will be able to leave a star rating and comments about the activities you have purchased. I truly value your feedback and take into account each and every word left.
All products are licensed for use to be used by one individual and cannot be shared. They can be used in your classroom for the entirety of your teaching career but not shared with other teachers without the purchase of additional licenses.
Smith Curriculum and Consulting products are not to be posted on teacher/district websites and/or networks allowing the access of the product by other individuals. Posting on a secured teacher website behind a password for student access is acceptable.
Copyright © Smith Curriculum and Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.