Everything your students need to set up a fun, colorful interactive notebook for middle school/high school math class. Each page is printed two to a page. A half sheet of paper fits perfectly in a composition book and saves paper! This set includes:
1. Cover page - Two versions are provided, one with the headings filled out and one
that is completely blank for you to fill in the necessary information. This is my
favorite page in our INBs because when they ask questions like, “What is our
class website?” or “I forgot my computer number,” I can just refer them to page 1
in their notebook. Plus they always have teacher contact info handy.
2. Table of Contents - List the dates, assignment names, and page numbers.
Depending on the size of the INB and the number of pages you plan to have,
each student may need more than one.
3. Pencil Contract - If you only allow pencil for math work, have your students
sign a contract agreeing to this rule.
4. Goals - Students can set an academic and personal goal every quarter,
semester, chapter, month, etc. There is space to revisit and reflect.
5. Test Score Record Sheet - Students can record scores and track their progress.
6. Class Rules Apple Mini-Puzzle - Get them used to puzzles now with one
that fits in their INB and reinforces math class rules.
The class rules apple mini-puzzle is available on its own by clicking here.
Don't forget to earn TPT credits towards FREE products when you leave feedback! :)
Try a FREE paper chain here!
Try a FREE puzzle here!
Check out my other PAPER CHAINS:
One and Two Step Inequalities
Easter – Solving Proportions
Basketball - Slope
Easter Peeps – Order of Operations
Area and Perimeter
Beach – Seventh Grade Review
St. Patrick’s Day – One Step Equations
Beach – One Step Equations
Fall - Properties
Baseball - Probability
Measures of Center and Box Plots
Halloween - Percents
Christmas - Proportions
Circles – Area and Perimeter
Valentine’s Day – Exponent Rules
Check out my other MATH PUZZLES:
St. Patrick’s Day - Equations
Easter – Fractions, Decimals, Percents
Easter – Combining Like Terms
Easter – One Step Equations
Easter – Add and Subtract Integers
Summer – Fractions, Decimals, Percents
Halloween – One Step Equations
Halloween – Integer Operations and Absolute Value