What is included?
Each grade level intervention binder is designed to provide extra practice resources for 6th - 8th grade math students. The worksheets are not meant to be used for full class lessons (although they could be if that is your preference). There are:
- 53 skills in the 6th Grade Binder
- 42 skills in the 7th Grade Binder
- 49 skills in the 8th Grade Binder.
This resource is a bundle of the following intervention products:
- 6th Grade Math Intervention Binder
- 7th Grade Math Intervention Binder
- 8th Grade Math Intervention Binder
Please read the product description for each and download each preview!
Currently, the7th grade binder is not editable but does have editable templates. The 6th and 8th grade binders are fully editable and the 8th Grade binder comes in both an INB compatible version and a traditional notebook version. Eventually, both the 7th grade binder will be revised to be more editable. When that happens, this bundle price will rise.
Each skill in each binder comes with four resources :
- Tracking Sheet – Record the dates and scores for each activity.
- Review Sheet – A quick review, student input section, and problems intended to be used as guided practice.
- Practice Worksheet – Use as independent or partner practice.
- Error Analysis – Each problem is solved incorrectly. Students identify the error(s) and then solve correctly.
Small group planning sheets are also included.
To edit the 6th and 8th Grade Binders :
- Instructions have been provided in the download to help you edit. You MUST have PowerPoint to use the editable file.
- All questions and notes are editable.
- Copyright information, backgrounds, formatting, foldable templates and graphics are NOT editable.
Licensing Terms :
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school, or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at email@example.com.
Copyright Information :
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - all material included in this resource belongs to Lindsay Perro Inc. By purchasing, you have a license to use the material but you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format, including school/personal websites or network drives unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students, not other teachers or anyone else on the internet.
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources, CLICK HERE.