Also included in
- #augustmathdealsThis is a bundle of 4 sets of Anchor Charts!Middle School Math - Completed Set of 50 ChartsMiddle School Math - Volume 2 (a GROWING bundle)Algebra - Completed Set of 40 ChartsGeometry - (a GROWING bundle)Click each individual link for previews and lists of charts currently in each se$75.00$135.00Save $60.00
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Pre-Algebra / 8th Grade Math. Because most of Pre-Algebra is used in Algebra 1, I have taken the first half of my Algebra 1 resources, along with some additional middle school resources to create this bundle.1. Set of Foldables AND Worksheets/Bin$249.00$376.00Save $127.00
This a GROWING Bundle of Middle School Math Anchor Charts!
This bundle will contain charts useful for grade 6, grade 7, and grade 8! This bundle is a growing set: if you have an suggestions for additional charts, please feel free to "Ask the Seller a Question."
Important: As this bundle grows, the price will increase. However, once you purchase, you will receive updates as this set grows. The final set will have at least 40 charts.
This resource was put together using high quality scans of the hand-drawn anchor charts that I use in my classroom. You will get the individual anchor charts (both the outline black & white template and the completed colored version) as a picture file (JPEG) as well as in PDF format.
The formats are designed for you to:
- Print on regular-sized paper (many teachers do this to print the files into their student's math notebook)
- Print in poster-size (original chart was 24" by 32") with a poster-printer,
- Print the PDF files as an enlarged poster onto 4 individual pages in Adobe and then tape the pieces together
- Project the images onto chart paper and trace them so you can edit whatever you need
- Print in blue-printing format on staples.com or another relative website. Please check on pricing before you purchase this resource.
You need to be able to do one of the functions listed to appropriately create these charts.
You can hang them up as you cover the topics on a bulletin board, or you can keep them all up all year long as a word wall!
This bundle includes: (as of 11/29/2020)
- Decimals - Adding and Subtracting
- Decimals - Dividing
- Decimals - Multiplying
- Polygons (naming sides 3 through 12, excluding 11)
- Positive and Negative Numbers
- Square Roots (up to 225)
- Surface Area of 3D Figures (sphere, cylinder, rectangular prism, pyramid)
- Variables on Both Sides of the Equation
- Parts of an Expression
- Greatest Common Factor GCF
- Least Common Multiple LCM
- Simple Interest
You will get each anchor chart as the finished product AND the outline template for filling in key information with your students! Please note: These are hand-drawn designs, not computerized perfect fonts. Imperfections in lettering are natural.
I also have a completed Middle School Math Anchor Chart bundle (50 completed charts and amazing feedback!) , an Algebra 1 Anchor Chart bundle, and a Geometry Anchor Chart bundle with more topics and skills. There may also be a few charts that overlap between this set, the Algebra 1 set, and the Geometry set.