Easy Prep, just print and cut apart cards to begin playing this math game in your classroom today. If you prefer, you could print cards on cardstock so they will last longer. Recording sheets included for easy grading. Easy game to store for next school year and have handy for students who finish early. I like to keep a tub of games for students to pick from once they are done early.
• One deck of positive and negative fraction, decimals, percents. included
• One recording worksheet for each partner. included
• This game is just like the traditional war card game except you must right down the cards turned for at least the first ____ turns.
• Shuffle or mix the deck and deal half the cards to each player.
• Each player puts their cards in one pile face down.
• Each player will turn over the top card.
• You will each record the value of the two cards in the correct place on your worksheet and write the <, >, or = sign between the two values.
• The player with the highest value take both cards and puts them on the bottom of their stack.
• Continue playing “war” until time is called or one player runs out of cards.
Winner: The player will all the cards or with the most cards
when time is called.