Copy one set of cards for each group you want at this station.
Cut them apart.
Copy one story problem with the tasks on the back for each group.
Copy work space worksheet with recording sheet on the back for each student.
• One story/tasks card.
• One set of cards
• One recording worksheet for each person.
• Read the problem aloud to the group two times.
• Discuss as a group what you can do to figure out the answers to the given tasks on the back of the story card.
• Show necessary pictures, tables, and calculations on front side of your recording sheet.
• Arrange the cards to indicate who ate what and should pay what. (You will have some extra cards)
• When you think you have it correctly arranged, record your final answers on the back of the recording sheet.
• Find out how many slices each one ate.
• Find what fraction of all the pizza each one ate.
• Find out how much each one needs to pay up for their share.
• Arrange the cards to indicate your answers and record them on the given worksheet.