Middle School Math Valentine's Day Activities Worksheets February
What educators are saying
In this highly engaging Valentine's Day themed math packet students will practice skills including:
• integer word problems
• adding and subtracting decimals
• adding and subtracting linear expressions
• calculating tax, tip, and discount
• solving multi-step equations
• proportion and unit rate word problems
• constant rate of change from tables, graphs, equations
• operations with fractions
• 6 problem mistory lib about St. Valentine
• 4 problem valentines goodies shopping activity
• 7 problem adding and subtracting linear expressions activity
• tax, tip, discount, valentines dinner roll and spin activity
• 6 problem coloring page activity
• 6 problem two step equations solve and sketch activity
• 12 piece constant rate of change matching
• 6 pairs operations with fractions matching
• colors (pencils, markers, crayons)
• 1 die
★WHAT IS A MISTORY LIB:★
A mistory lib is a fill in the blank story that can be completed by correctly solving each math problem. When the story is complete you will have learned a little history about a particular person or topic. A math activity with a history twist = mistory lib.
★WHAT IS A SOLVE AN SKETCH:★
In a solve and sketch activity, students will solve a math problem, determine the solution and identify the picture that goes with the solution. Students will then turn to the answer document page and sketch out the image in the box. Students will continue with this process until all boxes have been sketched in to reveal the big picture.
GRAB A FULL YEAR OF 6TH GRADE MATH RESOURCES HERE!
GRAB A FULL YEAR OF 7TH GRADE MATH RESOURCES HERE!
Don't miss out on new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
>>> CLICK HERE <<< to become a follower. ☺
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.