• One deck of positive and negative fraction, decimals, percents.
• One recording worksheet for each partner.
• This game is just like the traditional war card game except you must right down the cards turned for at least the first ____ turns.
• Shuffle or mix the deck and deal half the cards to each player.
• Each player puts their cards in one pile face down.
• Each player will turn over the top card.
• You will each record the value of the two cards in the correct place on your worksheet and write the <, >, or = sign between the two values.
• The player with the highest value take both cards and puts them on the bottom of their stack.
• Continue playing “war” until time is called or one player runs out of cards.
Winner: The player will all the cards or with the most cards
when time is called.