Middle School Music Interactive Notebook - middle school music lessons
What educators are saying
Also included in
- student-centered learningThis music interactive notebook bundle contains interactive notebooks for kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students with over 500 pages of material. This bundle is packed full of great tools for assessing music students while encouraging creativity and owPrice $45.00Original Price $51.00Save $6.00
This interactive music notebook is a great tool for assessing middle school (5th and 6th grade) music students while encouraging creativity and student-centered learning. This file can be used in a variety of ways, including as traditional interactive notebook pages, worksheets, assessments, differentiated activities, evidence of learning, and more. Also included is an editable version, so that you can customize student directions and/or adjust music terminology to fit your needs!
⚠️ Click HERE to see the digital version of this resource made for distance learning. ⚠️
WHAT YOU’LL GET WITH YOUR DOWNLOAD
✅ Printable Interactive Notebook (PDF)
✅ Editable Interactive Notebook (PowerPoint)
✅ Completed examples of each page of the notebook
✅ Instructions for use
INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK PAGES INCLUDE
► Student checklist to keep track of all concepts covered
► Input page, with space for additional notes and the option to edit music terminology to fit your needs
► Output/reflection page, in which students use the information to apply, analyze, evaluate, and create.
- staff & symbols
- listening reflections
WHAT YOU AND YOUR STUDENTS WILL LOVE
You only need a few materials: scissors and pencils/crayons.
Because you don't need any glue, there's no mess to clean up!
You can use the notebooks as evidence of learning during open house night or after formal observations.
The checklist makes it easy to track what you've covered throughout the year.
Students get the freedom to be creative with what they've learned.
Students will practice composing, creating, and active listening.
You can edit any text, making it perfect for differentiation and customization!
• Basics Bundle for the Elements of Music
• Basics of Solfége with Do, Re, and Mi
• Basics of Quarter and Barred Eighth Notes for Elementary Music
• Basics of Musical Pitch Sample
• Basics of Steady Beat in Music
• Basics of Beat Sample
Copyright (c) 2014 Jennifer Hibbard | The Yellow Brick Road.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
#BTSmusiccrew #musiccrew5thgrade #musiccrewsecondary