SAVE 30% by purchasing ALL my NGSS Aligned Middle School Earth Science SNAPs Lab Activities!
• This is a GROWING BUNDLE.
• This bundle ONLY includes MS Earth Science NGSS aligned SNAPs labs.
• Labs with "active" links are currently included in the bundle.
• Labs are uploaded to this bundle as they are completed. I do not wait to upload new resources.
• The price of this bundle will increase as additional labs are added.
• You will receive FREE
downloads of all MS Earth Science NGSS SNAPs Labs added to this bundle.
**Follow me to receive email notifications when new products are added. All additional MS Earth Science NGSS SNAPs Labs will be added to this bundle.**
About SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations Activities require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. They are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. Each station activity promotes skills so to develop students into proficient and competent scientific thinkers.
SNAPs lab activities have five components:
cience Skills Station to develop science skill proficiency
arrative Station to build science literacy
ssessment Station to evaluate learning and understanding
roblem-Solving Station to foster engineering design
ynthesis/Summary Project to inspire higher-order learning
Next Generation Science Standards
These laboratories satisfy ALL Middle School Earth Science Next Generation Science Standards. They combine the three dimensions of science learning - science and engineering practices, disciplinary core ideas and crosscutting concepts - in order to meet the standards. The labs also make interdisciplinary connections to STEM, Math CCSS and ELA CCSS to build the appropriate skills.
This bundle includes:
Earth’s Place in the Universe
• Seasons & Earth's Tilt Lab Stations Activity
• Lunar Phases Lab Stations Activity
• Solar and Lunar Eclipses Lab Stations Activity
• Formation of the Solar System Lab Stations Activity
• The Solar System Lab Stations Activity
• Solar System Trends Lab Stations Activity
• Earth's History Lab Stations Activity
• Index Fossils Lab Stations Activity
• Relative Dating Lab Stations Activity (MS-ESS1-4)
• Rock Cycle Lab Stations Activity
• Water's Role in Shaping Earth Lab Stations Activity (MS-ESS2-2)
• Slow vs. Rapid Changes Lab Stations Activity (MS-ESS2-2)
• Tectonic Plate Boundaries and Landforms
• Continental Drift Theory Lab Stations Activity
• The Water Cycle Lab Stations Activity
• Isotherm and Isobar Maps Lab Stations Activity
• Air Masses and Fronts Lab Stations Activity
• Wind Currents Lab Stations Activity
• Ocean Currents Lab Stations Activity
Earth and Human Activity
• Uneven Distribution of Natural Resources Lab Stations Activity
• Earthquake and Volcano Mapping Lab Stations Activity
• Predicting Hazardous Weather Lab (MS-ESS3-2)
• Air Pollution Lab Stations Activity
• Water Pollution Lab Stations Activity
• Land Pollution Lab Stations Activity
• Conservation & Sustainability Lab Stations Activity
• Human Population Growth Lab Stations Activity
• Global Warming Lab Stations Activity
Labs are organized by Disciplinary Core Ideas (DCI).
Downloading and Accessing the Files
This product is hosted on a third-party website. Purchasers will receive instructions on how to access and download the files of this product once purchased through TpT.
Be sure to check out:
• The FREE SNAPs Lab Stations Best Practices and Setup Guide
• A FREE SNAPs Lab
to learn more about my lab station activities
• All my Earth
or Nature of Science
Lab Station Activities
Purchasing Options to Save you MORE $$$:
• Save 40% with the Integrated Science Lab Bundle
• Save 45% with the Earth
Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum