Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
SAVE 30% by purchasing ALL my NGSS Aligned Middle School Life Science SNAPs Lab Activities!
This is a GROWING Bundle. PLEASE READ:
• This bundle ONLY includes Middle School Life Science NGSS aligned SNAPs labs.
• Products with "active" links are currently included in the bundle.
• Resources are uploaded to this bundle as they are completed. I do not wait to upload new resources.
• The price of this bundle will increase as additional materials are added.
About SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. They are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas. Each station activity promotes skills so to develop students into proficient and competent scientific thinkers.
SNAPs lab activities have five components:
• Science Skills Station to develop science skill proficiency
• Narrative Station to build science literacy
• Assessment Station to evaluate learning and understanding
• Problem-Solving Station to foster engineering design
• Synthesis/Summary Project to inspire higher-order learning
• Download the FREE SNAPs Lab Stations Setup Guide for best practices, signage and editable grading rubrics
• Download a FREE SNAPs Lab Stations Activity to learn more about my SNAPs labs
• Save 40% with the Integrated Science Lab Bundle
• Save 45% with the Life Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
This bundle includes:
From Molecules to Organisms
• Prokaryotes vs. Eukaryotes Lab (MS-LS1-1)
• Animal and Plant Cells Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-2)
• Cell Transport Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-2)
• Levels of Organization Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-3)
• Life Cycle Adaptations Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-4)
• Flowering Plant Life Cycle Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-4)
• Plant Adaptations Lab (MS-LS1-4)
• Environmental Influence on Plant Growth Lab (MS-LS1-5)
• Photosynthesis Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-6)
• Cellular Respiration Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-7)
• Carrying Capacity Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-1)
• Ecological Relationships Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-2)
• Plant Symbiosis Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS2-2)
• Carbon Cycle Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-3)
• Food Chains and Webs Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS2-3)
• Energy Pyramids (MS-LS2-3)
• Ecological Succession Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-4)
• Endangerment and Extinction Lab (MS-LS2-4)
• Biodiversity Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-5)
• Mutations Lab Station Activity (MS-LS3-1)
• Punnett Squares Lab Station Activity (MS-LS3-2)
• Asexual vs Sexual Reproduction Lab (MS-LS3-2)
• Fossil Record Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS4-1)
• Comparative Anatomy Lab Station Activity (MS-LS4-2)
• Comparative Embryology Lab Station Activity (MS-LS4-3)
• Artificial Selection Lab Station Activity (MS-LS4-5)
• Genetic Technologies Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS4-5)
• Natural Selection Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS4-6)
Labs are organized by Disciplinary Core Ideas (DCI).
NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE STANDARDS
These lab activities satisfy ALL Middle School Life Science Next Generation Science Standards. They combine the three dimensions of science learning - science and engineering practices, disciplinary core ideas and crosscutting concepts - to meet the standard. The labs also make interdisciplinary connections to STEM, Math CCSS and ELA CCSS to build the appropriate skills.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).