Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
SAVE 30% by purchasing ALL my NGSS Middle School Physical Science SNAPs Lab Activities!
About SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations Activities require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. They are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. Each station activity promotes skills so to develop students into proficient and competent scientific thinkers.
SNAPs lab activities have five components:
• Science Skills Station to develop science skill proficiency
• Narrative Station to build science literacy
• Assessment Station to evaluate learning and understanding
• Problem-Solving Station to foster engineering design
• Synthesis/Summary Project to inspire higher-order learning
Next Generation Science Standards
These laboratories satisfy ALL Middle School Physical Science Next Generation Science Standards. They combine the three dimensions of science learning - science and engineering practices, disciplinary core ideas and crosscutting concepts - in order to meet the standards. The labs also make interdisciplinary connections to STEM, Math CCSS and ELA CCSS to build the appropriate skills.
This bundle includes:
Matter and Its Interactions
• Atomic Structure Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS1-1)
• Lewis Dot Diagrams Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS1-1)
• Chemical Bonding Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS1-1)
• Chemical Reactions Lab Station Activity (MS-PS1-2)
• Synthetic Products Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS1-3)
• Heating Curves Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS1-4)
• Balancing Chemical Reactions Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS1-5)
Motion and Stability
• Magnetic Field Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS2-5)
• Electric Field Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS2-5)
• Kinetic Energy Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-1)
• Potential Energy Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-2)
• Conduction and Conductors Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-3)
• Thermal Energy Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-4)
• KE & PE Relationship Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-5)
• Temperature Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-5)
Waves and their Applications
• Mathematical Models of Waves Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS4-1)
• Waves and Energy Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS4-1)
• Wave Behavior Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS4-2)
• Optics Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS4-2)
• Analog vs. Digital Signals Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS4-3)
Labs are organized by Disciplinary Core Ideas (DCI).
Downloading and Accessing the Files
This product is hosted on a third-party website. Purchasers will receive instructions on how to access and download the files of this product once purchased through TpT.
Be sure to check out:
• A FREESNAPs Lab to learn more about my lab station activities
Purchasing Options to Save you MORE $$$:
• Save 40% with the Integrated Science Lab Bundle
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum