SAVE 30% by purchasing ALL my NGSS Aligned Middle School Physical Science SNAPs Lab Activities!
• This is a GROWING BUNDLE.
• This bundle ONLY includes MS Physical Science NGSS aligned SNAPs labs.
• Labs with "active" links are currently included in the bundle.
• Labs are uploaded to this bundle as they are completed. I do not wait to upload new resources.
• The price of this bundle will increase as additional labs are added.
• You will receive FREE
downloads of all MS Physical Science NGSS SNAPs Labs added to this bundle.
• This bundle will be complete by the end of the 2017-2018 academic year (if not sooner).
**Follow me to receive email notifications when new products are added. All additional MS Physical Science NGSS SNAPs Labs will be added to this bundle.**
About SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations Activities require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. They are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. Each station activity promotes skills so to develop students into proficient and competent scientific thinkers.
SNAPs lab activities have five components:
cience Skills Station to develop science skill proficiency
arrative Station to build science literacy
ssessment Station to evaluate learning and understanding
roblem-Solving Station to foster engineering design
ynthesis/Summary Project to inspire higher-order learning
Next Generation Science Standards
These laboratories satisfy ALL Middle School Physical Science Next Generation Science Standards. They combine the three dimensions of science learning - science and engineering practices, disciplinary core ideas and crosscutting concepts - in order to meet the standards. The labs also make interdisciplinary connections to STEM, Math CCSS and ELA CCSS to build the appropriate skills.
This bundle includes:
Matter and Its Interactions
• Atomic Structure Lab Stations Activity
• Lewis Dot Diagrams Lab Stations Activity
• Chemical Bonding Lab Stations Activity
• Chemical Reactions Lab Station Activity
• Synthetic Products Lab Stations Activity
• Heating Curves Lab Stations Activity
• Balancing Chemical Reactions Lab Stations Activity
• Endothermic and Exothermic Reactions Lab Stations Activity
Motion and Stability
• Collisions, Momentum & Newton's 3rd Law of Motion Lab Stations Activity
• Net Force & Newton's 2nd Law of Motion Lab Stations Activity
• Electromagnets & Electric Generators Lab Stations Activity
• Gravitational Force Relationships Lab Stations Activity
• Magnetic Field Lab Stations Activity
• Electric Field Lab Stations Activity
• Kinetic Energy Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-1)
• Potential Energy Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-2)
• Conductors and Insulators Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-3)
• Studying Temperature Change Lab (MS-PS3-4)
• KE & PE Relationship Lab Stations Activity
• Types of Heating Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-5)
Waves and their Applications
• Transverse vs. Longitudinal Waves Lab (MS-PS4-1)
• Wave Behavior Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS4-2)
• Analog vs. Digital Signals Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS4-3)