Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The full Pre-Algebra Doodle Note Book offers your middle school math class the brain benefits of visual note taking all throughout their coursework! The doodle notes include fractions, decimals, integers, percents, geometry, equations, expressions, proportions, probability, graphs, inequalities, the coordinate plane, slope, linear equations, systems, graphing, and more! Check out the full list of topics included in the preview.
- Over 170 doodle note pages for key concepts in Pre Algebra
- Chapter organizer cover pages
- Interactive vocabulary review pages for each chapter (doodle-style!)
- Bonus pages!
- Answer Key & Photo Samples for doodle note concept pages
- Teaching Tips & Introductory Pages
- 10 different blank templates for any additional notes
Each chapter progresses through the lesson topics with guided notes, visual references, and graphic review sheets that follow the brain-based doodle note method.
The 10 chapters are:
1: Expressions & Integers
2: Equations & Inequalities
3: Decimals & Factors
5: Ratios, Proportions, & Percents
7: Area & Volume
8: Statistics & Probability
9: Formulas & Finance
10: Intro to Algebra
(See the preview file for the full table of contents by lesson topic.)
Math doodle notes activate both hemispheres of the brain and lead to increased focus and retention! Because of dual coding theory, the student brain can process the new content more easily through the interactive tasks, visual memory triggers, and opportunities to sketch, color, and embellish!
This book contains interactive visual note templates. It replaces a notebook (and possibly a textbook, depending on the way you teach), but does not replace your practice problem set. Although the pages do offer some examples and problems, you will definitely want to supplement with plenty of practice / homework on the side as well.
* Print as you go: Just select the pages that fit your lesson plans for the week.
* Print the entire file at once and 3-hole punch for student binders. They’ll have a complete Pre-Algebra doodle note book to replace standard notes for the whole year (or more than a year for many math programs, since this covers such a wide span of middle school math topics from grades 6-8).
* Have a print shop / office store bind the pages into hard copies for your students. They’ll love the workbook format!
Note: This book is included within the Pre-Algebra Super Bundle as well.
Check out the preview file to see plenty of sample pages and the entire table of contents for the included lesson topics.