Products in this Bundle (145)
showing 1-5 of 145 products
The Middle School Science Writing Prompt Activity MEGA Bundle gives middle school students the necessary materials to test their knowledge about Life Science, Earth Science and Physical Science, and do so in a creative manner!
The Writing Prompt Activities use a variety of prompts to create fun and engaging exercises for students. Extend your students’ science reasoning and exploration as they enrich their own writing. Each product has been created to allow for distance learning so middle school science students can stay engaged even outside of the classroom.
Contained in this bundle are 146 different Middle School Science topics. Each writing activity is standards-aligned to TEKS or NGSS. Creative, low prep, and high quality, the student-centered writing activities work for elaboration or review activities with any of the other Kesler products.
Topic: Life Science, Earth Science, Physical Science
Standard Alignment: TEKS & NGSS, included in individual product descriptions
Prompt Format: Various
Included in purchase:
· Includes answer guide, project ideas, and both full and half-sheet rubrics.
· : Save paper and project the prompt to a class or share your screen virtually.
· : Includes writing prompt, student self-check, pre-writing strategy, and full-sized layout template for students to use. Can be printed in color or black and white.
· : Includes prompt and student self-check. Sized to be easily attached in interactive notebooks or writing journals.
· : PowerPoint version which can easily be saved as Google Slides. Can be assigned and completed in Edit mode of either program, for in-person or remote learners.
Possible Uses for the Science Writing Prompt Activities
- Cross-curricular activity
- Pre-test formative assessment
- Student choice project
- Elaboration for early finishers
- Extra credit
- Make-up work
- TELPAS sample
- Differentiation exercise
These Science Writing Prompt Activities look great displayed on a bulletin board or collected in an anthology for each student.
Note: Because these prompts are meant for review, they assume students have prior knowledge of the topic and/or access to research materials.
Save Time and Buy Now
The Science Writing Prompt Activities contains all of the prompts you will need to cover topics that span across the middle school curriculum.
Copyright © Chris Kesler. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
30 – 45 minutes per Writing Prompt Activity