Middle School Spanish Class Music Bracket BUNDLE Young Mania Musical Madness
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
This young middle school Spanish class music bracket mania musical bundle includes everything you need to teach multiple music bracket mini-units in a young or conservative Spanish class. These mania musical appropriate Spanish class music brackets can be a Spanish bell ringer or brain break and adapted for any level of Spanish from upper elementary, middle school exploratory Spanish, or conservative high school Spanish for both Spring in Spanish class and Hispanic Heritage Month.
This middle school music bracket bundle in Spanish includes 5 total brackets so far. 4 Spanish March Music Brackets & 1 Young Hispanic Heritage Month Bracket. See below for more information.
4 March music brackets including the new 2023 Young Bracket
Each of those music brackets includes the following at minimum
- ✅ Directions to the teacher
- ✅ Editable Google music brackets (both full 16 songs, and 1/2 8 songs)
- ✅ Editable Google Slideshows (with appropriate Spanish videos)
- ✅ Each slide includes links to 2 songs, titles, artists, and nationalities of artists
- ✅ Printable song titles for bulletin board
- ✅ link to Youtube playlist of songs
- ✅ Work great as a Spanish bell ringer warm-up or brain break
- ✅ All editable so you can mix and match songs from the included brackets to make your own young Spanish music bracket
These young Spanish class music brackets are perfect for March music madness or anytime your class needs a fun break. This is an appropriate alternative to locura de marzo. It could be a bell ringer class starter for 3 weeks or a 1-day sub-plan. *If a new young music bracket is created it will be added to this bundle free of charge.
+ 1 Young Hispanic Heritage Month 1 song from each country bracket which includes:
- ✅ 22 Editable Google slides of different songs authentic songs in Spanish
- ✅ 1 song from each country for each day of school during Hispanic Heritage Month.
- ✅ Each slide includes the title, artist, nationality, link to the video, & country with map.
- ✅ Instructions to the teacher on multiple ways to use this resource, including as a bracket
- ✅ Digital Bracket for Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bracket
- ✅ Printable Country Labels for a Hispanic Heritage Month bulletin board
+ here is a free voting form you may be interested in
What teachers say about this Young Spanish Class Music Bracket Bundle
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Musical March Madness is a hit every year. This resource has links to the videos and artist info all ready to go in the slides. This makes finding videos for March a breeze and I have almost no prep! - Alexandra (grades 6-7)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This was a winner. The students loved the competition. They would come in early to see you won the day before. What makes this an even better winner is that many have downloaded the songs and artists to their personal playlists. - Liz (grades 6-7)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I used this resource as a bell-ringer activity. My students enjoyed the change from other review and warm-up activities we have done. The beautiful slides made it easy to introduce the songs, the musicians, and their nationality. I was not able to use all the songs, but I had the option to edit the slides and the brackets, making Rounds 2 and 3 go smoothly. The creator of this resource was EXTREMELY helpful when I had questions about how to use the resource in class and how to access or adapt some of the tools provided. I look forward to using this resource in the years to come! - Barbara (grades 6-7)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students are loving this event and I'm so glad I got it. Thank you for making it so easy and providing the editable slides. I have been able to incorporate them into my daily slideshow and they love that I can update the bracket so easily. Also, the selection of songs is very interesting and varied and I've been able to get to know my students better through it (always a positive). Gracias! - Melanie (grade 7)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️Purchase this Young Music Bracket Bundle for the best deal on NEW Middle School Mania Musical 2023, Young 2022 Music Bracket, YOUNG HHM, Young Music bracket 1 & Young Music Bracket 2.
Want to support students to chat about music in Spanish?
Want the OG High School Brackets instead?
- ⭐️ Music Brackets for HS Spanish Class - Bundle
- ⭐ newest bracket hs bracket - ALL NEW Mania musical 2023!
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Drive resources & will be found in a folder in your Drive called "TPT Purchases."
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Mania musical
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.