Middle school speech therapy articulation for r sound (vocalic r), s, s blends, and z: no prep articulation worksheets for speech therapy!
Middle school students (or upper elementary students) who are still working on articulation skills sometimes get discouraged, or even worse- bored. These articulation reading passages are the perfect carry-over activity for the student who is near dismissal, but needs just a litte more focused practice.
Articulation carryover is made exciting while reading about these inspirational people! It was an absolute honor to have the opportunity to write about these inspirational men and women who broke down barriers and made a difference in the world.
If you're into no print- here is the digital version of this product:
• Middle School Speech Therapy | No Print Speech Therapy | Articulation
•Leonardo da Vinci
•Vincent van Gogh
•Martin Luther King, Jr.
Each articulation reading passage
provides (2) options:
→ vocalic /r/
, /s blends/
, & /z/
In addition, 1 set of comprehension questions
are provided for each articulation reading passage
(27) worksheets- informational articulation reading passages and comprehension questions
→there are 9 total vocalic /r/ worksheets, and 9 total s, s blends, and z worksheets (18 altogether)
→there are 9 comprehension question worksheets
Articulation (speech sounds) targeted include vocalic /r/ sounds, /s/, /s/ blends, and /z/.
Disclaimer: Public Domain references were used when creating this resource, including wikipedia.com and history.com.
• Middle School Speech Therapy | Articulation and Language | Speech and Language
• Middle School Speech Therapy
• Middle School Speech and Language | Mixed Groups
• Middle School Speech Therapy | Speech and Language Activities | Speech Therapy