Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- This bundle of high school art lessons includes a wide variety of materials to use in the high school art class. They can all be taught via distance learning or in the classroom. It comes with a suggested sequence for an Introduction to Art Curriculum with suggestions for modifying lessons accordi$150.00$192.25Save $42.25
- This bundle of middle or high school art lessons works great for distance learning or in class teaching. It contains all of the lessons in my shop as of 7/21/2020. All of my lessons are created so you can share them with students through Google Classroom. The presentations are all in a shareable$220.00$278.75Save $58.75
This High School Art Lesson bundle contains four lessons that focus on how to use positive and negative space in drawing and design, shading, mixing color, and drawing ellipses. Each lesson can be shared digitally with your students and contains either a PowerPoint or video demonstration, references to draw from, worksheets and handouts to practice the skills, and teacher instructions. They are all great for any level and can be modified based on student ability and area of interest. Also included are two mystery scramble worksheets for sub plans or a quick and easy in between lesson. This bundle is excellent for back to school and stocking your resource library.
Uploading my resources to Google Classroom is a great way for students to access them from their own devices all the time. This is great when you teach multiple levels or if you want to save time repeating instructions when students are absent, in ISS, or home instruction. Students always have access to demonstrations, handouts, worksheets, and reference photos to draw from.
Need an Easy to Follow Art Sub Plan?
The included worksheets work great as sub plans, early finisher assignments, for students on home instruction or in ISS. They are easy to follow easy for substitute teachers or self directed learning when the art teacher is unavailable.
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready to go, easy to follow, timesaving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Digital Portfolio for Student Artwork
- Middle or High School Art Project Bundle
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!