This digital portfolio is amazing for distance learning or as a means to keep students artwork organized digitally in the classroom. Students keep all of their art lesson instructions, video links, projects, notes, reference images, sketches, ideas, and visual journal entries together in one digital portfolio. Every time they submit an assignment to Google Classroom, Canvas, or any other digital platform they photograph their work insert it into their portfolio, and submit the portfolio to the assignment. It is editable, color coded, expertly designed, and so fun and easy to use. It makes grading and communicating with students so simple. You can track student progress, leave voice or video feedback on their work, and easily download photos for a digital art shows or examples. I've included two teacher video tutorials to make it even easier to customize. This resource contains everything you need to use it in your classroom.
The Digital Art Portfolio Contains:
- Two teacher tutorials:
- How to use, edit, and share the slideshow
- How to create and share assignment slides with students
- Color coded Table of Contents
- Color coded divider pages
- Link to editable 43 page portfolio in Google Slides with extra blank slides
- Editable syllabus that can be linked to the portfolio
- Elements and Principals of Design page
- Creating a good composition page
- Student video: How to use your portfolio
- Student video: How to photograph your artwork
- Student video: Uploading assignments
- PDF how to photograph your artwork
- 5 color coded project submission pages
- 5 color coded rubric pages
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any other digital platform. They can easily be inserted into this portfolio and save you so much time creating slideshows and linking videos. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready to go, easy to follow, timesaving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Introduction to Shading and Drawing Beginner Drawing
- Middle or High School Art Project Bundle
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!