Also included in
- This contains everything you need to teach high school or middle school art students how to keep a visual art journal. They can use an old book, a sketchbook or any pages they keep in a folder. All of my lessons are formatted to share digitally with your students so they can see any video demonstr$18.00$21.00Save $3.00
- This bundle of middle or high school art lessons works great for distance learning or in class teaching. It contains all of the lessons in my shop as of 7/21/2020. All of my lessons are created so you can share them with students through Google Classroom. The presentations are all in a shareable$220.00$278.75Save $58.75
- This bundle of high school art lessons includes a wide variety of materials to use in the high school art class. They can all be taught via distance learning or in the classroom. It comes with a suggested sequence for an Introduction to Art Curriculum with suggestions for modifying lessons accordi$150.00$192.25Save $42.25
This product contains 8 Handouts that explain how to use the Elements of Art to express mood and feeling. Each handout is digitally designed by me and shows examples of not only what each element is but how to use it to express feeling. There is one handout for each element line, color, texture, shape, value, space, and form. I have found that students often know what the elements are but when it comes to figuring out how to get them to express their thoughts and ideas they need to see examples. Each handout has lots of pictures and visuals showing how to alter the mood of an artwork using each element.
In the beginning students are intimidated by art and think they need to know how to draw well in order to express themselves. These handouts stress how you do not need drawing skills to create art with meaning. They are great for introducing any art project that requires creative thinking, mark making, drawing, or challenges students to tell a story or illustrate an idea.
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready to go, easy to follow, timesaving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Digital Portfolio for Student Artwork
- Middle or High School Art Project Bundle
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!