Also included in
- This middle or high school art sub-plan bundle contains various drawing activities and exercises that are excellent for homeschool art or art in the classroom. They are easy to follow and can be completed in one class period. These drawing worksheets work great as sub plans, early finisher assignm$27.50$34.75Save $7.25
- This is a great bundle of worksheets to have in any middle school or high school art classroom. There are 36 worksheets and 3 handouts. They can be emailed to students as attachments or shared through Google Classroom. They are perfect for art sub plans or to use for introducing various drawing t$24.00$27.25Save $3.25
- This bundle of middle or high school art lessons works great for distance learning or in class teaching. It contains all of the lessons in my shop as of 7/21/2020. All of my lessons are created so you can share them with students through Google Classroom. The presentations are all in a shareable$220.00$278.75Save $58.75
- This bundle of high school art lessons includes a wide variety of materials to use in the high school art class. They can all be taught via distance learning or in the classroom. It comes with a suggested sequence for an Introduction to Art Curriculum with suggestions for modifying lessons accordi$150.00$192.25Save $42.25
- This Beginner Drawing Visual Art Curriculum is perfect for any Introduction to Art or Art 1 Class. It is excellent for middle or high school art classes or your homeschool art curriculum. It will save you tons of time and contains everything you need to teach your students the fundamentals of art$105.00$149.00Save $44.00
These 12 reflective symmetry worksheets are great for middle or high school art classes to use for substitute lesson plans, introducing line, pen and ink, symmetry, or for early finishers. They can be shared through Google Classroom or emailed to students. They can be printed out and students can submit a photo of their work as an attachment to the assignment.
Each worksheet varies in difficulty so you can assign them according to the level of your students ability. Each art worksheet contains one half of an image of an insect and students complete the drawing using pencil and pen. Students develop hand eye coordination and sharpen their drawing skills.
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready to go, easy to follow, timesaving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Digital Portfolio for Student Artwork
- Middle or High School Art Project Bundle
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!