Also included in
- Collection of 3 of my most popular movie guides for teaching about warfare in the classroom. Buy the discounted bundle.$4.99$5.97Save $0.98
Midway movie questions (released 2019) help keep students engaged throughout the film by providing 23 questions for them to answer to keep them on track. Midway movie worksheet comes with a key that has suggested answers provided at the end.
* Streamlined format (without distracting images) designed to keep students’ attention with questions incrementally and chronologically spaced during the entirety of the video
* Questions do not detract from the video and are generally easily answerable so students can focus on watching
* Questions can print to a single page (front and back) to reduce paper waste
* File is formatted as a PDF for easy sharing to your LMS
* Movie guide comes with a simple Name, Date, Period heading for easy sorting if collected
Midway Movie Guide follows as Japanese forces launch a devastating attack on Pearl Harbor, the U.S. naval base in Hawaii, then xix months later, the Battle of Midway commences on June 4, 1942, as the Japanese navy once again plans a strike against American ships in the Pacific. For the next three days, the U.S. Navy and a squad of brave fighter pilots engage the enemy in one of the most important and decisive battles of World War II.