Get these resources as a BUNDLE, at 20% off.
Save time and energy! Design your own literacy assessments in minutes.
- The Midyear Literacy Benchmark Assessment: Grade 1 for determining which students have mastered midyear reading and spelling skills.
- The Editable Literacy Assessment: K-3 forms for creating your own literacy tests. Simply type in your own content and print.
· Use the grade 1 midyear test as a starting off point.
· Create your own editable assessment as a follow-up.
· Adjust to your grade level.
· Conduct quick screening tests.
· Create benchmarks for different times of year.
· Inform instruction.
· Collect data for report cards.
· Prepare for parent conferences.
· Diagnose students' strengths and weaknesses.
· Isolate areas for further testing.
Both BUNDLED resources feature useful charts for summarizing test results in one place. Type student names once, and they show up in all the charts!
· Class Assessment Summary
· Class Letter Summary
· Class High Frequency Words
· Class Phonetic Words
· Class Phonetic Analysis Chart
· Class Running Record Progress
· Individual Running Record Progress
Thanks for visiting!
Related resources at Many Roads to Reading:
How to get TpT credit to use toward future purchases
1. Go to your My Purchases page.
2. Click on Provide Feedback for the item.
3. Give a rating and a comment—even a short one.
Each time you leave feedback, TpT gives you Feedback Credits that you can apply toward future purchases. It takes just a few seconds!
Be the first to learn about my new freebies, discounts, and products! To become a Follower, click on the green star next to my store logo, at Many Roads to Reading.