Included in this unit are 20 task cards and a work mat on multiplication. The concepts included are:
1. Find the missing factor within a group of 3 whole numbers.
2. Fluently multiply 2 factors
3. Solve a multiplication word problem by drawing an array or picture.
4. Write a fact family for a given set of 3 whole numbers
5. Write a multiplication sentence as a repeated addition sentence.
6. Write a multiplication sentence for a given array
7. Draw an array for a given multiplication sentence.
These task cards are aligned to the common core standards for multiplication.
I use this as a review with my students before giving them an assessment on our multiplication unit.
*** For more information and to download a free copy of the multiplication assessment that can be used with these task cards ( common core aligned) please check out my post at: Multiplication Math Freebie