This helpful and engaging literature unit has everything you need when reading Milk Goes to School by Terry Border! It's packed with comprehension, writing, and back to school activities!
Inside You Will Find:
• A Table of Contents
• A Packet Cover
• Character Traits for Milk
• Interactive Sequence of Events Activity
• Ask and Answer Questions: Interactive Notebook Insert
• Summarize the Story
• School Problems and Solutions
• Story Order Cut and Paste
• Miss Pear's Class: Sensory Details
• Narrative Elements
• Story Response
• Milk's First Day Feelings
• My First Day Feelings
• Illustrate and Write about School Supplies
• Help Waffle be a Friend
• Help Milk Make Friends
• Teach Your Classmates Ten Facts
• Compare Yourself to Milk: Venn Diagram and Writing Activity
• Word Search and Answer Key
• Idiom: "Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk."
• Rewrite the Story from Three Points of View: Cupcake's, Waffle's, and Miss Pear's
• Writing and Craft: "How to be Sweet"
• Writing and Craft: "Recipe for a Great Year"
• Writing Packet: 5 Writing and Illustration Topics
• 4 Color and Write Topics
Do you need more back to school literacy units? Check these out!
If You Ever Want to Bring an Alligator to School, DON'T!
An A from Miss Keller
You Get What You Get
Monsters Love School
Back to School Writing Made Fun
Pirates Go to School
Second Grade, Here I Come
We Don't Eat Our Classmates
Don't forget to follow me
, and be the first to know about new products, sales, and freebies!