Enjoy my FREE download an activity aligned with Common Core Standards for College and Career Readiness Anchor to aid understanding of complex texts.
Use this anchor chart to help students understand grammar usage, apply complex knowledge with clarity, understand nuances, and grasp specific or field language with ease.
See http://www.corestandards.org/ELA-Literacy/CCRA/L where this worksheet uses all standards in this strand.
Using these printable charts – students will understand more complex texts – by using Common Core Standards- to Integrate what they read, write, speak and clarify through mindful practices.
You’ll find an opportunity to use each mindful driver below related to your lesson text, as students:
1. Apply a key concept and tell what specific facts you applied as well as how you plan to act on that fact in a way that benefits you and those around you.
2. Communicate your with action plan with a peer and explain how you plan to bring others on-board as co-learners and does of your application.
3. Listen – by interacting with others on key ideas you read and applied.
4. Relate key facts you read, hear and discuss, to what you will do with them and how you expect change to result from your applications.
5. Ask questions to people with different ideas and record any unexpected responses from those who approach similar actions in different ways.
Hopefully these ready-to-roll brain-based materials
will benefit your learners and leaders as they do mine at middle, secondary, university levels and beyond.
Do follow my TpT site
and keep up with brain-friendly materials to enhance your class.
If you have any further questions
about how to get the most from this product, please do contact me at email@example.com and I’ll be glad to help further.
All the best
as you learn and lead with the brain in mind!
Join the Brain Based Circle! Connect with Me!
Brain Leaders and Learners Blog
Mita Brain Center Facebook
efweber on Pinterest
@ellenfweber on Twitter
ellenfweber on Instagram
Ellen Weber on Google+
Ellen Weber on LinkedIn
Created by Ellen Weber, Brain Based Tasks for Growth Mindset