Classroom Management through Mindful Learning Lessons: If you are looking for classroom management ideas that you can use throughout the year to create happy, independent learners - this is it! I have used this successfully for 3 years and after 20 + years of teaching, this is the most successful program I have used. It can be used, with minor modifications, with K-5.
This product was revised with fresh clip art and fonts Jan./17
Social and Emotional Learning
Included in this unit:
* Flowchart overview
* Separate lessons for each concept with student blacklines for primary and middle school
* Lessons on identifying yourself as a person
* Ideas for sharing your biographies
* Me to Us: sharing who you are with others (similarities and differences with student sheets for primary and intermediate)
* The Brain - information and simple lessons for students where they color their own picture of a brain identifying where their "smarts" are
* The Heart - read a book called The Map Book and students create their own Map of My Heart which tells the things and people in their life that they love
* Using a book called "Have you Filled a Bucket" and the middle school version "Growing up with a Bucket Full of Happiness", student learn empathy and social skills to create happiness
* Using your 5 Senses to be MINDFUL (with student sheets and ideas for each sense)
* Me - Us - Community - World: How to include World ideas promoting understanding, tolerance and fun learning about peoples of our world
* Mindful journal ideas
* A classroom poster set including Brain Break, Listen to Learn, Talk to Teach and more.
This resource is great for ideas for a school-wide social responsibility program. If you are interested to use this school wide, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this with:
Mindful Bodies, Mindful Learning
Or buy it in a bundle and save $$
Whole Child Curriculum Bundle
Interactive Mindful Notebook
Fall Writing Using the 5 Senses
Mindful Journal Prompts
Brain Train Task Cards
Be sure to follow along here for some great ideas and freebies:
BLOG The Write Stuff Teaching
FACEBOOK The Write Stuff on Facebook
PINTEREST The Write Stuff on Pinterest
INSTAGRAM The Write Stuff on Instagram
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom and helps me to plan new creations based on your likes and needs.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
You will now receive email updates about this store!