The holidays provide a wonderful opportunity to exercise mindfulness and related social emotional skills such as gratitude, generosity, and love that epitomize holiday spirit.
Mindful Kids Beginners Bundle provides everything you need to introduce the practice of mindfulness to children. This package includes:
- Animated Music Videos
- Games and Art Activities
- Teaching instructions, strategies and tips
- Developmental Guidelines
- Research review
Produced by Dr. Jeremy Jensen (Child Psychologist), these multimedia activities exercise a range of skills including impulse control and behavioral management, focus and attention, relaxation, and social skills related to perspective taking, empathy, and compassion. Known as gateway skills, these capabilities set the stage in young learners for success in the classroom and beyond.
- 12 days of Mindfulness
- One Quiet Minute Video and Instruction Book
- Hello Body Video and Instruction Book
- 5 Tips for Teaching Mindfulness
- Mindfulness w/ Children and Adolescents: A Developmental Timeline