All you need to get started with basic mindful movement practices in your classroom! This practice helps develop physical, mental, social and emotional skills and wisdom to navigate through life’s challenges and joys fully engaging heart, mind and body. It also helps to create a healthy classroom with a therapeutic environment through rooting mindfulness and movement into the heart of your classroom!
• Tips for setting up your mindful classroom environment and schedule
• The "Why" of the practice and kid friendly explanations!
• Procedures for the basic practices including with scripts for: Setting Intentions, Introducing the chime, breathing ball, and basic mindful movement moves
• Sample of a sequence with the script to teach your class
• Breath work cards & guidelines
• Grounding lesson that is the basis for the mindful movement practice
• Mindful Tools ( chime, breathing ball/hoberman sphere and glitter ball) and videos for how to use in PDF & Google Slides format.
• Coupon Code to get the mindful tools at a discount in our store