Do you need guided mediation scripts, mindfulness activities, or coloring pages to help your students practice mindfulness and meditation?
These mindfulness activities can be use for brain breaks, self regulation, or as a part of your social emotional instruction. Better yet, it can be used with ANY picture book on meditation and mindfulness for children.
This mindfulness and meditation product includes the following:
This product can be used effectively with any of the following picture books (any book related to mindfulness or meditation will work):
Conceptually, this product is appropriate for ALL GRADE LEVELS! If you teach primary grades, some of the language in the scripts may need to be adjusted or explained. Each activity can be used successfully with all grade levels.
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.