Also included in
- This Mindfulness Bundle, now in digital and printable formats, will help to bring calm, focus into your in-person or virtual classroom, counseling office, or home using these simple, quick, and effective Mindfulness activities, many which are distance learning ready and great for teletherapy, tooo.$12.95$18.50Save $5.55
- This School Counseling Therapeutic Interventions Bundle is a collection of resources designed to promote student growth, agency and success. Composed of many WholeHearted School Counseling's best sellers, many which are digital and can work for distance learning, it is the perfect toolkit for your$36.00$52.75Save $16.75
- This social emotional learning mega bundle contains many of WholeHearted School Counseling's SEL games and activities to help children learn, practice, and develop coping skills, self-regulation, social skills, and self-esteem. This SEL Bundle contains some of WholeHearted's top selling resources.$185.00$301.25Save $116.25
- This growing bundle includes all of WholeHearted Resources at a 50% discount....until 400 paid products have been added in total. As a growing bundle, it means that the price will increase each time that I add a new product, until I reach the cap at 400 paid products. Once the maximum of 400 produ$265.50$531.00Save $265.50
Expand your classroom and school counseling go-to Mindfulness tools and "tricks". This Mindfulness Toolbox features 10 engaging developmentally appropriate tools that can used with students to help develop mindfulness, skills of paying attention and focusing, compassion for self and others, and self acceptance. Includes conversation guides, games, activities, art crafts and 8 beautiful Animal coloring pages.
As teachers, counselors, parents, and adults, we often expect children and teens to pay attention and focus. But many times we fail to teach them how to cultivate these skills. Cultivating mindfulness is a research-backed way to guide young people to nurture awareness and executive functioning abilities. Mindfulness practices also make classroom management easier too! Bring peace, compassion, hope, social emotional intelligence, and connection into your classroom, school, and counseling office.
* Mindfulness Counseling Guide & Corresponding Notes Form
* Over 50 Conversation Starters that invite Mindful Connection
* 18 Mindfulness Activity Cards
* Visiting Emotions Paper Craft Activity and Worksheet
* Progressive Muscle Relaxation Script
* Mindfulness Fortune Teller Game
* Like the Sky Mindfulness Activity about Feelings
* Letting Go Activity and Affirmation Cards
* 5 Senses Mindful Practice (2 formats)
* Calming Coloring Pages
* Yoga Cards
Suitable and adaptable to all ages and grades.
Looking for more mindfulness activities? You may like:
For More School Counseling Therapeutic Tools , you may enjoy:
Joy and Peace to you!