Also included in
- Practice mindfulness, calm, and self-regulation with this huge bundle! Mindfulness can help kids and young adults by promiting happiness, attention, and emotional control. Materials include activities, task cards, journals, posters, and more. The lessons and mindfulness activities include listeningPrice $65.00Original Price $86.00Save $21.00
- Help kids and young adults utilize coping strategies, or coping skills, and mindfulness to manage stress and challenging emotions including anger, anxiety, depression, restlessness, and more. Resources in this bundle include over 570 pages focused on teaching and practicing coping strategies and minPrice $150.00Original Price $203.00Save $53.00
Help kids and young adults practice mindfulness to help promote happiness, attention, emotional control, and self-regulation skills. Mindfulness brain breaks can help kids regain focus, inner calm, happiness, and promote a positive classroom climate. Cards include 24 unique guided activities in both color and black/white for easy printing.
Mindfulness means being present in the moment with your thoughts and feelings without making judgments. It is being aware of what is happening but not being overwhelmed. The mindfulness techniques in these task cards include visualization, deep breathing, walking meditation, mindful listening, and more.
A digital version for Google Slides is included, making it easy to practice mindful brain breaks by projecting your computer or teaching virtually.
Why Teach Mindfulness
Research has shown many positive outcomes when you practice mindfulness. People of all ages and abilities can practice. It is a great strategy for kids struggling with depression, anxiety, anger, lack of attention, or other behavioral concerns. Mindfulness brain breaks can also be helpful to calm a crazy class after lunch or recess or refocus kids before a big test.
How to Use
These activities would be an asset to special education teachers, support professionals, and even regular education teachers who are working to improve the thinking skills of their students. People of all ages and abilities can practice mindfulness. Best of all, it can be done anywhere and anytime.
How to Use
Here are just some examples of how you could use these task cards:
• Beginning of a morning meeting
• After lunch or recess to help bring the class back together
• Before high-stakes testing to help focus and calm the mind
• In small groups to promote relaxation
• In between class transitions to provide a mental break
• At the beginning of a resource class to start with a positive focus
• Let partners or small groups practice before a test or quiz
Save Over 20% with a Bundle!
This bundle includes over 100 pages focused on teaching and practicing mindfulness to kids and young adults. Materials include lessons, workbook pages, posters, and task cards.
This is a HUGE bundle with over 500 pages focused on teaching mindfulness and coping strategies to encourage self-control, happiness, positivity, and many more positive outcomes. It contains a variety of lessons, workbooks, posters, task cards, foldable crafts, and much more!
Tips for Customers:
- If you have questions, please contact me through Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
- Please consider leaving feedback on this resource to receive TpT credits! I always strive for 5 stars and love hearing your feedback.
- Follow my store for notifications about new resources and freebies.
Disclaimer: These resources are for supplementary support/education purposes and are not a replacement for education or other necessary supports. Educators, parents, and others who utilize these materials are encouraged to seek out additional support, as needed.