Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
MINDFULNESS is a way of life. Many school districts (including my own) have adopted mindfulness as a powerful tool and approach to combat toxic stress. Research has shown that a mindful mindset can help students become less anxious and more confident in the face of adversity.
The Mindfulness Coloring Pages are great tools for engaging students in cultivating a mindful mindset. Coloring reduces stress and anxiety because it enables students to focus on the present moment.
Ways to Use the Mindfulness Coloring Pages:
BONUS: A MINDFULNESS booklist to be used as read alouds, for literature circles, in immersion studies, during Think-Alouds, or as an introduction to MINDFULNESS.
This Product Includes:
♥ 12 Mindfulness Coloring Pages
♥ 2 Different My Mindfulness Coloring Book Covers (Both come in full color and B/W)
♥ a “MINDFULNESS” banner pennant header
♥ A 1-page Mindfulness Booklist
12 MINDFULNESS Quotes Included in This Product:
• Approach everyday things with curiosity – and savor them. - Dr. Elisha Goldstein
• When stressed out…or in doubt…look within. – Francois Lange
• Feelings are just visitors, just let them come and go. – Mooji
• You cannot stop the sea. You cannot stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf on them. – Eline Snel
• Wherever you are, be all there. – Jim Elliot
• It’s a nice feeling to just be. – Pema Chodron
• The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness. – Sakyong Mipham
• May I quiet my words & listen. May I calm my thoughts & be. – Mary Davis
• I listen to my body. I show kindness to myself.
• Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. – Will Rogers
• Appreciate everything, even the ordinary. Especially the ordinary. – Pema Chodron
• The more present you are, the less you miss. – Eline Snel
Rating after downloading is deeply appreciated.
Yours in Literacy,