Mindfulness has TRANSFORMED my classroom and made classroom management SO MUCH EASIER! This interactive lap book teaches students what mindfulness is, why practice it, and how to practice it. It gives them strategies and tools that they can refer back to all year long. It is engaging, interactive, and a great lifelong tool!
By creating this lap book, students will....
- learn the what, how, and why of mindfulness
- learn 6 calm down strategies to refer back to all year!
- learn what an affirmation is and write 3 affirmations for themselves.
- use the feelings chart to identify how they are feeling using the pictures and emotion words.
- learn 4 breathing techniques and make a pocket to keep their breathing tools.
- create an interactive spinner wheel with 5 different yoga poses to practice.
- refer back to these all year long to practice mindfulness and calming strategies in the classroom! Watch your classroom management transform before your eyes!