Mindfulness is important in every aspect of our lives and the classroom is no different. Experience mindfulness every day in your classroom with this resource that's filled with mindful activities! Incorporate writing and reflections using the daily Mindfulness Journal. This resource comes in two formats - 1. Booklet format 2. Interactive journal pages intended to be cut out and glued into any composition book.
1. Daily entries - page sections include:
Today I am grateful for...
I will make it a good day by…
I would like to let go of… I would like to hold onto…
Something positive that happened today was…
2. My Positive Petals - where students write about 8 positive characteristics
3. 10 Things I love About Myself - Think & write 10 things you love about yourself in each puzzle piece.
4. Flip It! - Students read the Fixed Mindset statements then turn them into Growth Mindset statements.
5. Mindful Poses - students stand in poses such as The Superman, The Wonder Woman, and The Victory Pose thinking about encouraging self-talk words & phrases that help them feel strong, brave, confident and happy - then jot those words in the talking bubbles.
6. Spidey Senses - Students get in tune with their senses and the world around them as they use their senses to feel, smell, see, hear, and taste.
7. The Mindful Jar - Fill the jar with positive words or phrases that make you feel good about yourself.